Thursday 15 October 2009

Peachy Frillie Millie

A5

This is only the second card I have made with the lovely Frillie Millie digi stamp from Pink Petticoat so when I saw this sketch on the Mojo Monday Week 108 challenge I knew I'd got the perfect excuse to use her :-)

The theme at One Stop Craft Challenge is Birthday cards so I guess this fits.

The Ooh-la-la Challenge is 3 different shapes.



I don't often use this colour so I had to hunt around my digi papers to find something to match Frillie Millie's outfit.




Close up........


Papers - Audrey Jeannes's Perfectly Peachy,
Amy Teets Sun Porch from Shabby Princess
Image - Frillie Millie from Pink Petticoat
Star - X-cut Impress die sparkled with Glamour Dust
Flowers from stash

Has anyone noticed I've changed my avatar?
Nice pic innit...you can't see my wrinkes....Lol...:-))

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have time to leave a comment so I know you've visited.

x

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Irene this is just beautiful love the colours and I adore that image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anne said...

Hi Irene, what a gorgeous card, the colour combo is fantastic. Thanks for joining in the Ooh La La challenge this time. Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene.

Beautiful blog.
Thanks for the interest over at my new blog, DT,
Good luck.
Hugs Angel

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Irene, love the colours you have used and that cute image. Never seen her before
Beryl x

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Irene
Love your card and the colours you have used

Thanks for your interest in the Magical crafts DT call
Good luck

Donna said...

Adorable card Irene, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining in the OSCC. Donna x

Chrissie said...

Ooooh I'm loving this Irene, gorgeous image and perfect colours (and superb colouring too!)
You do this style to perfection my friend.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Irene, what a lovely card and such gorgeous colours. Love the new picture as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog and entering my blog candy and putting the words you did on your blog. Your name will be added to the hat and I wish you all the best. I will be in touch again after the closing date if you are lucky enough to be my blog candy winner.

Best wishes

Kym xxx