Wednesday 14 October 2009

70th birthday

A5

After two weeks without my daily fix on the PC and with no pretty paper, flowers and ribbon to stroke I came home from holiday and found that I had forgotten how to make cards :-(
I tried two and they have gone in the bin so I'm relieved that I got my mojo working for this card for a 70th birthday.
Fortunately the inspiration came from Carol's Sketch Fun 16.....thanks Carol.





The inside...a truly rubbish pic...



DigitalPapers - Nearly White - Loreta Labarca Designs
Bleach Linen - Scrap Artist
Nestie Circles
Sissix Alpha - Azure - Glamour dusted
Flowers - Cherry Blossom and small roses from Wild Orchid
Everything else from stash


If you have time to leave a comment.....thank you very much indeed...!!

x

3 comments:

Carol said...

Your card is fabulous Irene, so pretty! I'm so glad my sketch got you going again :)
I'm so pleased you joined in, thanks for playing along...

Hugs
Carol x

Chrissie said...

This happens to me every time I'm away from home for a few days sweetie!!
Love this card (it reminds me of my gorgeous birthday card from you which I ADORED!!!)
Thanks for the lovely comments on my DT card, I take it you WERE joking about me crocheting that flower LOL!!!

Beryl K said...

It's a gorgeous card Irene, glad to see you back
Beryl x