Saturday 24 October 2009

My second Christmas card

A5

I know, I know, I'm so well behind all of you out there.....as the title says this is only the second Christmas card but I did want to join in some challenges and they are either Halloween or Christmas so I went with the weekly challenge on

Magical Crafts Forum - (a recipe) who are encouraging us to make a weekly Christmas card

Ooh-la-la Victorian Christmas No: 39 and used the sketch at

Friday Sketchers No:75







You might recognise the image and BP.....from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD.

It is very rare that I use CD's but I have been feeling a bit crook for a couple of days so went with the easy option and it is another one for my box :-)


Thank you for being here and if you can leave a comment it will make my day :-)

x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Irene.
I just love this, such a christmasy image, just the way christmas should be...
Hgs Angel

Anne said...

Hi Irene, you say you took the easy option, well maybe so but you've come up with a stunning card. Thank you for joining in the OLL challenge. Hope you're feeling better now. Hugs x

Beryl K said...

It's a lovely card Irene. It may have been easy, but it is a lovely card. This time of the year easy is quite useful lol
Beryl x

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Hi, this is a fantastic christmas card. This is a wonderful image.

Have a good weekend
Anja

Wendi said...

A beautiful card and so in with the theme I also love this image and remember getting a voucher from JS with this one on it
Thank you so much for joining in Ooh La La challenge
Wendi

Chrissie said...

It may have been easy for you Irene, but it looks stunning!
This is such a fabulous Santa image isn't it?