Sunday 18 October 2009

Challenge

135mm square

I liked this weeks Sketch & Stash sketch so I used it to make a quick card.
It started off OK then I checked the sketch and saw that I'd forgotten to add ribbon across the centre....I managed to get the topper off.....fortunately I had used foam tape... but as I couldn't tuck the ribbon around the BP I've had to fix it with brads.
In the end it wasn't such a quick card. Teach me to look at the sketch properly next time, I hope :-)

The new stash is the image, details below.






Image - Incy Wincy Designs downloaded yesterday.
Papers - left overs from stash
Flowers - Prima, one coloured with Copic green

Many thanks for looking in. I hope you have time to leave a comment, it will be greatly appreciated

x

10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Irene you have done a wonderful job with this sketch I love the layout and your papers and that image is gorgeous I love it

Hugs
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Hello Irene
Its Lizb42 from Magical crafts forum I love your card and also see you have used an incy wincy Digi stamp on it Can I get your permission to send this to Heather of Incy wincy designs as I know her and shes always looking for cards made with her downloads There are Challenges every Monday and she is looking for Guest Designers too with some great prizes up for grabs so hope you will join in
Liz xx

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

I am now following your Blog Irene

I will get Heather to pop over look at your card

Cheers Liz xx

Beryl K said...

Wow Irene, this is gorgeous, love that image, you shouldn't have told us you forgot the ribbon cos it looks fab with the brads. Just checked out the link a great selection of digistamps.
Beryl x

Heather "Hev" said...

Hi Irene :)

I love what you have done with Mary Helens drawing :) I will let her know so she can look too :)

Liz let me know about your card and said I would love it - she was right :)

Thank you so much for helping promote Incy WIncy and I do hope you come over and join our challenges.

Have a fab day :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Irene. S xx

Chrissie said...

Love, love, love this Irene. Gorgeous colour combo and the ribbon looks fabulous, very elegant!
Don't worry you've got until next Monday before the next challenge from us.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

stunning card Irene so elegant thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Irene.. so so pretty!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx