Monday 26 October 2009

Christmas Card Challenge.....

135mm square

I made this tonight for the weekly Christmas Card Challege at Magical Crafts Forum

Guess who has the honour to choose the challenge this week .........meeeeeeeeee!!!
My card was chosen by Jackie, last weeks winner, (thank you Jackie) and DT member on the Magical Crafts Fortnightly Challenge.
Angel launches the new challenge on Sunday 1 November and I am looking forward to seeing what the new DT have in store for us.



Once again, I've used BP and image from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD.
The image and greeting are matted on to sliver mirri card, although it doesn't show in the pic.

Thank you for stopping by and I will be delighted if you have time to leave a comment.

x

3 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card Ive got this little girl shres a sweetie!

Liz xx MCForum

Eunice said...

A super card Irene such a pretty picture and you have done her proud hugs Eunice

Chrissie said...

Just loved this card Irene, you really are a superb crafter you know!
I think this image must be my all time favourite from Joanna for christmas cards, she's just adorable (obviously she's on a CD that I don't possess, typical!)