Thursday 27 August 2009

PC Disaster

I am very unhappy.

My PC had a funny turn last Friday and it has had to go to computer hospital so I have been a little lost soul for a few days. I was so lost that I went to bed at 9.30 last night

Well!!! I have my baby back BUT I have lost my email address book including home addresses so if you read this and I am in your address book PLEASE will you send me an email so I can restore you to mine.

A lovely bloogy friend has a birthday soon and I'll need a snail mail addy.

I have got to re-install my printers, graphics prog and god knows what else.

I have also got to find all my fave blogs and challenge blogs again.

I missed a challenge or two I was keen to enter too.

Ahhh, woe is me!
OK, enough of my selfindulgent moaning. It is not life threatening so I shall soldier on and try and get it sorted.

Hope to see you again soon when I'm in a better mood.


x

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Irene :-) Isn't it annoying when the comp goes bust !! we rely on them so much eh !! what did we do before !! :-)
I have been having a lovely browse around your blog :-) You've made some fabulous cards since my last visit ! :-)
luv
Lols x x x
( I am now Lols in blogland !! :-))
lorraine x x

coldwaters2 said...

I can sympathise with you Irene I had problems a couple of weeks ago but mine was a trojan installing itself onto my hard drive cost me quite a bit of money to get it put right but I was lost without while it was being sorted. I do hope you can build all your data again.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

Sorry to hear your comp has been sick. I'm sure it won't take you long to get everything back on again
Beryl x