Sunday 30 August 2009

5th Birthday

Not only am I struggling with the problems on my PC but my inspiration has gone walkabout too.
I know a little girl who loves all things 'princessy' and bought these two digi stamps, Cherry Kisses Princess and Castle from Pollycraft specially for her card.
Now I don't like the result, arghhh. I don't know what effect I had hoped to achieve but this is not it.
Never mind I think the little birthday girl will like it, after all there is a princess and some bling, lol.




I cut off the trees and moved them to the RHS and fixed them to a couple of cocktail sticks because they were a bit too fiddly to cut around.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend and that it is warmer where you are.
It is freezing here and I will either have to go and put some sox on or light the gas fire. I have even thought of putting the heating on.
I know September is only a couple of days away, but it feels more like October :-(


x

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Lol sorry Irene but your post just had me giggling I think the card is just perfect for a little princess she will love it for sure.
It is also flippin cold here as well I thought it was me but glad it isn't, been wearing a cardy for the last couple of days.
I am also having mega problems with my laptop so taking the time to visit before it has a permanent breakdown....a bit like me lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Irene, I think the card is lovely and perfect for a princess. I was trying to work out what you'd used for the tree trunks - ingenious eh???

Thanks for the comments you left me about tomorrow. You might hear me scremaing if it all goes wrong as the even is very very close to you and Pauline Loweth will be there late afternoon (she does the parchment shows on IW and C&C)!!!

Best wishes, Kym xx

Beryl K said...

I think it's a great card for a 5 year old. Nothing wrong with it at all
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

Not too sure what you don't like Irene, I thought it was the perfect card for a 5 year old princess!
I had the same thought as you last night about putting on the heating, but ended up popping my winter dressing gown on instead!