Sunday 2 August 2009

Bizzy Becs Challenge

A brand new challenge blog, Creatalicious Challenge Blog will be starting on August 15. This will be a monthly challenge so everyone will have plenty of time to join in.



To celebrate this new venture there is some delish candy up for grabs and
Becs is looking for two people to join the DT for 6 months.
There is a lovely sketch to follow and instructions on the site.



Well, I am taking the plunge and putting this forward. There are an awful lot of excellent entries already and don't expect a result, but hey, nothing lost :-)
I must admit a certain envy (a nice envy of course,lol) of all the talented people who share their gorgeous creations with us.

Shame it is not a very good pic. My 'photography skills' are getting worse daily or to be more precise 'nightly'. I shall have to take the pics in daylight in future.



I used my brand new beautiful MS punch recently acquired from Joanna Sheen. Such a joy not having to rely on my corner punch or Mum's pinking shears to fancy-up edges.



Thank you for calling in and any comments you care to leave will be truly appreciated.

x

5 comments:

Jane's Blogs said...

Really love everything about this. All the best with your entry.

Jane xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Irene this is fabulous love the colours and those punches are great aren't they. I am so glad that you have put this is for a DT call you make gorgeous cards so I wish you the best of luck. I have entered a couple but do not expect to be picked I just don't think I have the designer touch lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the shade of blue and your beautiful colouring....great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for entering the Creatalicious DT challenge.
Hugs xx

Chrissie said...

Just gorgeous Irene, good luck with the DT call!

Bec said...

this is gorgeous.. I love the colour combo.. Great take on the sketch.. Thanks for your entry to the Creatalicious DT Call.. Bec xx