Tuesday 14 April 2009

West Ham Fan

A quick card today requested for a West Ham fan.
I have decoupaged the crest and made a football BP. I got the image of the stadium from the 'net.
Not a lot more to say about it except that afterwards I realised that I should have matted the stadium image.



Had another busy day entertaining 6yr old grandson, decorating this afternoon and then gardening. I said decorating but I was rubbing down woodwork. I have volunteered to do some undercoating tomorrow in the hope that it will be a bit easier :-)
I have ragged broken fingernails and sore hands. I am sure they will recover eventually.

I am sorry that I have not had time to do my usual blog visits. I have missed seeing all your lovely creations.
Another regret is missing so many challenges.

Thanks for popping in and any comments you have time to leave will be really appreciated.

x

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Fabulous card Irene - its brilliant for a football fan all though im an Arsenal fan myself! lol
Good luck with the decorating - not my favourite chore lol
love tasha xx