Wednesday 8 April 2009

A sweet little freebie

I have used this weeks sketch from
Sketch and Stash Challenge 7 to show off this little cutie.



This sweet little flower girl is a freebie kindly given by Bee at Bee Crafty for the first competition to launch her new digi downloads. They are really cute, pop over to see for yourself.

The other new thing I've used is the dragonfly stamp. Had it for sometime but this is the first time it has seen ink.



Flower girl was coloured with copics and she is fixed with some silicone.
I have added a little bit of sparkle to the all of the flowers.
The BP's are all odd pieces.



Thank you for popping by and please feel free to leave a comment it will be greatly appreciated

x

13 comments:

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Irene, real cute image
Beryl x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Irene :-) Love the layout and the image is just gorgeous isn't she :-) I downloaded her too !
Lorraine x

Bee said...

Super card! Lovely, soft colours and really effective use of the image, I like how you've raised it :)
- Bee Crafty

Bee said...

P.s. Thanks so much for adding my banner to your blog! If you drop me a quick email to the following address I can send you a free image as a thank you;

mail@artisangroup.org.uk

- Bee Crafty

Tasha said...

Such a pretty card Irene - its lovely
love tasha xx

Sandra Wright. said...

A lovely card again Irene, the image is so sweet.

Hugs Sandie x

Jane's Blogs said...

That is really cute ... well done.

Jane xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely card Irene
Ann x

coldwaters2 said...

Its stunning Irene love the colours and the layout it all works so well together. I am being truthful when I say you have done a much better job with this one than me.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Becky said...

What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Irene. I love that image!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Faye said...

Irene, what a delightful card with the moveable parts. The layout design in wonderful and the beautiful colors are just so perfect for this card. Love what you hve done here.
Faye

Cathy said...

Beautiful card - cute image and papers.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this week.
Cathy xx

Craft Ideas said...

Loved your blog and the simplicity and cuteness i your card's design. You could use some glitters on it to make it shine.