Monday 13 April 2009

40th birthday

Back again to 40th birthday cards!
This is the first of six (maybe even seven)I have to make in the next two weeks.
Fortunately they are for three different recipients.



Once again this is one of my hand-cut templates made on PM6.5 although the 'open' numbers are done in Word.

I think I may have overdone the Glamour Dust (a new aquisition,
have you guessed?).
I really got carried away and 'bling'ed'
anything not glued down :-)










I made another little stick pin and
placed it behind a flower.






I used various papers already printed, also some lace, organza ribbon and some pretty flowers from Artoz. Well, that's what it says on the box!

Thank you for your visit. Please feel free to leave a comment, I do appreciate them all.

x

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Irene this card is beautiful love all the detail and the glitter
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Irene and certainly not too much bling - perfect in fact!
Ann x
p.s. This is my new home for my blog