Tuesday 28 April 2009

First Holy Communion

I wonder if I can get away with this for The Pink Elephant challenge?
This is the card.............



and this is the sketch



BP's are from digi sets and I used my new Fiskars lace border punch. The lovely Melinda has Glamour Dust sparkled wings and has been lightly coloured with copics.
There is some more lace border and a matching flower on the insert with a prayer and the greeting. I had to add a little bit of real lace and some bling on the flower centres.





Thank you for your lovely comments, blogging buddies, you really make my day :-)

x

11 comments:

LORi said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! Lovely little girl!!

Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!! Happy to have you!!

HUGS and Blessings!!

Chrissie said...

I think your card certainly meets this sketch Irene!
What a beautiful card it is too, I love everything about this one, certainly one of your 'Top 10' LOL!

Ann Whitfield said...

Utterly stunning card Irene
Ann x

Annie said...

Oh it's gorgeous Irene - love the image and your new punch is fabulous.

A great take on the sketch.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Stunning - love the peach and white together and the image is fabulous. Outstanding card
love tasha xx

Carol said...

What a lovely angel Irene, im glad that you could play along with my sketch :) The lacy punch suits the image very well and pretty papers too!

Carol x

Dawn said...

Yah I think it qualifies!! That and it's GORGEOUS! Wonderful job!

Trudi said...

What a precious card Irene, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Rach said...

this is so beautiful , hugs rachxx

Robin said...

Gorgeous card!!!!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Kathryn said...

So very pretty -- LOVE the image -she's so lovely!!