Wednesday 14 January 2009

Sympathy

Side opening A5

My son and DIL asked me to make a card for their friend who tragically lost his wife at the weekend.
I love lilies, on cards and for real, but think the white tulips perhaps more suitable for a younger person.



Now I've finished it I think the sentiment is too clumsy but I so wanted to use my new nestie labels. The image is matted with silver mirri and the larger label cut from it also. I hope it will be accepted as it is.

Thank you for looking. Your comments always are so welcome.

x

5 comments:

PixieHouse Creations said...

Well i love it Irene and i dont think it is too clumsy,sometimes i think we look at our cards and not sure,but if i were you i would be happy with it,never an easy card to make is it
Wendy xx

Jane's Blogs said...

I think that is totally 'spot on' ... well done for not an easy subject.

Jane xx (BJZoe on JS Forum)

Anonymous said...

Its lovely Irene

Beryl K said...

I think it's just perfect Irene.
Beryl x

Wheezie said...

This subject of card is never easy but yours is beautiful
x Wheezie x