Saturday 31 January 2009

Sugar Bowl - 3

150mm square

This is my effort for the Sugar Bowl challenge which is Love & Romance.

/>

I have swapped Lola's bunny for a sparkly heart. I used the free papers from this months craft mag, thanks Nancy!
The swirly heart paper is actually vellum, but I fixed it to a plain piece of paper so the brads didn't show through. Cuttlebugged second layer inked over with Old Rose.



I'm not too happy with my colouring, but it does look better than this IRL.
All the entries for this are gorgeous so I don't know how I had the cheek to enter this, LOL

Thanks for visiting today. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

x

12 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is a really sweet card, love that flower embellie you have added
Hugs Jacqui x

Lilian said...

I love your card and I think your coloring is great! It's clever of you to swap her bunny for a heart. Love it! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Ann Whitfield said...

Don't you dare do yourself down Irene!! This is gorgeous
Ann x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Irene I love this card and the techniques you have used and there is nothing wrong with your colouring its great. I agree with Ann don't put yourself down you make very exquisite cards.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissie said...

So sweet Irene and just perfect for the challenge.
I thought how lovely your colouring looked, so I think it's just you being overly critical my friend!

Kathy said...

Your card is so sweet!! She looks like she came with a heart!! Great cutting! Love your papers and your embellishments!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge with us :)Kathy

Beryl K said...

You certainly should have entered Irene, it's a lovely card and there is absolutely nothing wrong with your colouring. Great idea changing the teddy for a heart. I am patiently waiting for my very first Sugar Nellie stamps to come.
Beryl x

Tiets said...

this one is so sweet!!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Of course you should have entered this card for the challenge - it's gorgeous! The image is so cute & everything else is lovely. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge :)
Hugs, Marlene x

Joey said...

Hi your card is gorgeous, I love the image and the hearts.joey.xx

Sylvia Blum said...

pretty card :-) I love the papers you used and little Lola is just so sweet...