Tuesday 27 January 2009

A lovely award

I was thrilled yesterday to receive this lovely award from Coldwaters2. Thank you very much Lorraine. It is so kind of you to think of me.


I now have to confess to things I am addicted to - eek!

My family - can't do without them
Cardmaking
Pretty ribbon, paper and flowers
Licorice comfits
Home grown veggies
Walkers crisps

Seems a lot of food so my last one is

Blossom Hill white Zinfadel, hee hee.

Now here is the hard bit!!

I would like to pass this on to
Ali, Jane, Sheena, Lorraine, Kirsten, Beryl, Kym.

This has taken me so long everyone will have got it in the meantime.

Take care all and thanks for looking in today

x

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya you are more than welcome I love your blog and your creations.

Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

thank s Irene, i really appreciate this :-) I ll have to 'do' it later,,,, off to Malta with friends who're here for 10 days....

Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

Thank you for this Irene, I'm not sure but I think it's one that I have to put on my blog. I've got a list of awards to deal with that were given to me whilst I was in the prone position. Even so Thank You So Much
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this Irene!
It's really appreciated. I can totally understand why you got the award! I shall try to live up to it!!
Thanks again.
x

Jane's Blogs said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award, and I really appreciate it. I will have to get my thinking cap on. Thanks again.

Jane xx