Saturday 31 January 2009

I've been tagged....

....by Ali and Lorraine. And I thought these two lovely ladies were 'friends' of mine LOL

Seems I have to choose the 6th photo from the 6th folder in my pics.
This is it.
One of the pics taken on Christmas day. Me with son-in-law, g/daughter and hubby. Now what are two blokes doing on the settee leaving me to sit on the floor?!!




Now for 6 other bloggers to tag.

Kirsten, Jane, Leann, Sheena, Lorraine, Edna

Oh dear, I'd better get to it and let them know

x

5 comments:

Jane's Blogs said...

Thank you so much for tagging me Irene, I really appreciate it ... you also have to be congratulated on reminding me that I had forgotten ... so thanks on that score too ... you are a star. Thanks once again.

Jane xx

Unknown said...

Thanks (I think!) for tagging me Irene! I haven't looked what my sixth picture is yet so fingers crossed, it's a good one!
I still have to pass on the lovely award you've given me too - I haven't forgotten, I just need the time to do it!

Beryl K said...

Definitely no gentlemen in your family then Irene :), but it's a great pic
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

I love the photo Irene, even if you are sitting on the floor!
Ann x

Lorraine A said...

lovely photo Irene :-) I think this is the 3 rd one and I ve run out of friends to send them to , if I still want them to remain friends that is ha ha ha
but will go through all the poor unsuspecting comment leavers on my blog n get em !! :-) fun though eh !! :-)