Sunday 18 January 2009

Rainbow Lady challenge 43

A5

I am pleased that I have managed to make a card for Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. The subject is Fashion.



I don't know where I got the image from but glad I saved it to my PC. The flower paper is from the Laura Ashley prize from Trimcraft, the glittery Galleria.
The flower has been cut from the same paper and mounted on to another flower hand cut from an odd piece in my bit box. The string of pearls on the image have been dabbed with some mink coloured Appliglue so they stand out.
I've added some pearls and buttons.



Thank you for looking in today. I love to read your comments.

x

10 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

What a fantastic image Irene, never seen one like it before, lucky you got to save it.A gorgeous card as always.

Hugs Sandie x

Rainbow Lady said...

Super image Irene and I have not seen it before either. Great card you made too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card irene :-)
btw, congratulations on winning Lauren's candy :-)

Beryl K said...

That's just fabulous Irene. I love it
Beryl x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Oh wow Irene this is simply gorgeous card Love the pearly bits and what you have done to them
Wendy xx

Jane's Blogs said...

Superb card, and definitely fits the challenge perfectly. Well done.

Jane xx

Chrissie said...

What a stunning card Irene! My favourite style and I just LOVE that gorgeous image, it goes perfectly with the paper, pearls etc.

RubyMay said...

I'm so glad I made your picture bigger as the little touches of lace and pearls make this an extra special card x

Lavender Breeze said...

This is fabulous Irene, I love the composition of this card. It's a great image.

Jo XX

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Irene
Ann x