Monday 15 November 2010

New Baby

 *********

I was asked for a new baby card on Saturday and as luck has it the theme at

Raise the Bar #44 is Oh! Baby






BP and image from Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD. I did a little bit of altering to produce the matching hearts.
For added interest I have used two doilies under the main image and a satin ribbon and flower.
Quite easy apart from cutting around the scallops - I wish I had a scalloped heart nestie :-))

Thank you for stopping by and if you feel like leaving a comment.....cheers me dears

x

3 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Irene, I've one to do as well so you've given me some inspiration. Hugs x

Beryl said...

It's beautiful Irene and well done for cutting round all those scallops.
Beryl xx

Julie said...

So beautiful, what a sweet image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Raise the Bar.