Saturday 6 November 2010

A Flower and a Butterfly

***************

So much for well laid plans etc....one of the challenges I made this for was  a photo inspiration challenge...and guess what ...I .missed it!! This is the second one I've been late with..

Luckily I am still in time for  ...

ASFOS #128 - Relish to embellish
Creatalicious Challenge #15 - All white
CCC - Lets punch it!
Flutter by Wednesday #129 - Anything goes




The background is white paper embossed with one of my new CB folders, lightly sponged around the edges.
I made a large scrunched flower, added glitter, a big gem brad centre and gold embossed leaves.
Sentiment panel is two sizes of nestie label, PC generated greeting,  two gold  'brads' made with a 1/4" hole punch,  and then fixed with foam tape.
Double layered butterfly - antennae and edge of wings gold embossed  and body made of gems.
Lace from my stash

Thank you for stopping by - and for any comments you might leave :-)

x

6 comments:

Mel X said...

Hi Irene, so sorry I've not popped round in a while. Hope you are well. Love the soft lemon colour on this card. The paper looks stunning but that flower looks just AMAZING! - love its colour and the addition of the glitter!

Mel X

Nancy said...

This is so pretty!! I love it!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Tasha said...

Wow this is utterly stunning
love tasha xx

Mari Harpham said...

Lovely card. I love all the gold embossing.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Cheryl said...

So beautiful and your flower is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Bec said...

Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..