Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Mainly digital


I am really pleased with myself - I learned something new today - I found out how to fill a letter with DP.
A bit of trial and error but not much, it was quite easy really, and the bonus is that there is no need to print off different squares of the paper of choice.
I usually make hard work of doing letters like this by printing a mirror image on the back of some card, glueing DP on the front then cutting out. Time consuming and fiddly.
I did these on the card below using Serif PhotoPlusx2 and Word Art.  I made a frame using the same technique to save cutting out.
Maybe this can be done with PSP but I have to make do with PPx2.
Next time I will take out the black line around the words - I found out how to do this after I'd finished printing

I changed the colour of the swirl and digitally added  it to the BP. Some glitter was added randomly for a bit of sparkle. Two of the tiles are fixed with foam pads.

Thank you for stopping by - cheers me dears :-)



Davi said...

Fab job look very pretty. :)

Ann Whitfield said...

You should be proud of yourself Irene - I wouldn't have a clue where to start doing that! Great card.
Ann x

Anne said...

Well done you! It looks fantastic. Hugs x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Irene, this is wonderful. Not sure I'd know where to start either or have the patience. There's something for you on my blog at:

Take care, Kym xxx