Tuesday 2 November 2010

Get Well

 ***********

Another card today....yipeeeee....I hope my days in the crafting doldrums are at an end lol.
 I was asked for a get well card a couple of weeks ago for someone who has had a hip replacement and it has taken me this long to get it done. Sometimes humourous cards come easy and then sometimes they don't.

I used the sketch at

Sketch Saturday #127 and the challenge at
Cards for Men  #22 - Anything as long as it is male
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Penny for the guy - a card for a man






There are two layers of this groovy ole geezer :-) I don't think he looks anything like the man who going to receive this and I hope he doesn't mind. I have been told he has a wicked sense of humour.



Thank you for stopping by and if you feel like leaving a comment it will be much appreciated -
Cheers me dears :-)

x

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week ! I love your card, it's so funny ! Great image ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Nannieflash said...

Well thats some hunk, love your fun card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Alison said...

What a brilliant, funny card- I hope it raises a belly laugh! Good luck in the Cards for Men challenge.
Hugs, Alison x

Patricia St Martin said...

Great looking card, it is so funny but I really like it and it is perfect for a guy. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Goof luck on the challenge.

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick and a great image - perfect for a man card :) I LOVE the sentiment as well - brilliant!!! Thanks for joining us this week over at Papertake Weekly, hugs, Dawny xxx