Tuesday 26 August 2008

A Wedding Card

The bridegroom is a designer so I wanted this to be faultless or as near as.
I am so cross with myself cos I mucked it up.
Can you spot the 'deliberate' mistake???
Apart from the name tag not being level - that is not fixed yet!








You know how some people have such a good eye for detail but I hope that my mistake doesn't 'hit' him in the eye.
I would cut off the front only it is a pop-out card and I've finished the middle except for the greeting and possibly a verse.




4 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

If it does hit him in the eye Irene, he's got a better one than me! It's a stunning card and I'm sure they'll adore it
Ann x

Chrissie said...

I think it's beautiful Irene, very simple and elegant. I can't see any mistake either.

Beryl K said...

It's beautiful and very elegant Irene, I'm sure they will love it
Beryl x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Well...as long as you've got the date right!!!! I can't see any mistakes, and I think it looks fabulous! x
Her bouquet is gorgeous have you made all those tiny flowers?? *.*