Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mothers Day

************

For my dear, lovely, special Aunty, my Mum's sister and a second mum to me since I was a baby and even more since my dear mum passed away 27 yrs ago.

Memory box dies - tessatina border, lavish branch, pipi butterfly
Frame - Spellbinders curved rectangles
New 'Happy' die from Joanna Sheen 
The pearls are dots of appli glue. I've had this for yonks and am just about getting the hang of making reasonable looking 'pearls' since I watered it down. I still need practice though, LOL.



Challenges I'd like to enter
My Time to Craft #240 - special lady/mothers day
CYP #206  - mothers day/for the ladies
A Gem of a Challenge #115- special lady/mothers day
The Crafters Cafe #55 - make a square card



Thank you for stopping by today :)
Cheers me dears


x

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful Irene and I love the colour too.
My Mum's sister was also a second Mum to me all my life and I used to send her a card for Mother's Day. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to send one to these days.
Hope everything is well with you sweetie.
Chrissie xx

brenda said...

Very pretty and delicate Irene, sure you Aunty will love it.

B x

Diane said...

Very pretty colors, die cuts and design.

Hugs Diane

Michelle said...

Beautifull. Like the bleu colour.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Helen said...

Beautiful card - so elegant.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x