Friday 28 September 2012

The Challenge of.......The Film Title

************************



~~ be inspired by a film title ~~
and mine is

Singing' in the Rain

I doubt many of you will remember this film it is rather an oldie - a bit like me, LOL.
A 1952 American musical comedy film starring Gene Kelly,  and Debbie Reynolds  - two very popular fimstars of their time
It was accorded its legendary status by contemporary critics and is now frequently described as one of the best musicals ever made.  
I didn't make this up myself, Jeeves told me :)


I haven't used this cute little ducky image before and this was what inspired the choice of film.  When you look back on our 'summer' it is quite appropriate.
The green BP is from one of my favourite collections - polished stone....the image is matted on to mid brown wood effect.......gems with gold rim from Traditional Christmas .....tag from Cream Dream and all can be found here

M' duck is a local term of endearment if you were wondering, lol.



We do hope you will be able to join us for this challenge - it will be interesting to see your choice of film title.
My talented team mates have come up with some brilliant projects again this fortnight,  so do pop over to the CACB blog to check them out .

I'll be sunning myself on holiday as you are reading this so please forgive me if I'm late commenting on your entries.


Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears



x

2 comments:

Squiggle_Pig said...

Hi Ma' duck,,,,
Just wanted t say i don't really do cute... but i love this card! And your take on the challenge... lovely... x

Marina said...

This is a lovely cute card and I love your sentimentand colour choices.
'Singin in the rain' is, perhaps strangely, my 5 year old sons favourite film (introduced to him by his grandmother) and we recently took him to see the show, which he loved.