Friday 14 September 2012

Sketch Time at Crafty Ann's

*************************

Crafty Ann's Challenge #74

Sketch and/or theme of Autumn colours



I started off with a BG of embossed dots and then made a mat of metallic paper and edged with a pearl frame.
I enlarged one of the pearls and added the large pink flower as a centrepiece.
Three flowers, leaf sprays and lace and job done :)

I used -
Embossed dots + metallic paper
Leaves + pink flower - Eggstavaganza
Pearl + pearl frame + small flowers - Cream Dream
all from Ann's shop here
Lace - elsewhere




We hope you like this sketch and will be able to join us for this challenge -  we will love to see what you create with it .
The lovely DT girls have come up with some lovely creations for this one on the CACB blog  so be sure to pop over and check them out.
I'll be off on holiday next week so please forgive me if  I can't or am late commenting on your entries.



Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears


x

1 comment:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Irene, what a gorgeous card. Love that gorgeous big flower and the addition of the pearls. Jasper sends a big hug. take care, Kym xxx