Thursday, 27 October 2011

New Baby Boy

**************
Challenges
Sketch & Stash   #73  - sketch
Charisma Cardz  # 43 - anything goes
Crafts & Me #58 - use blue
CES # 59 - new beginnings


I was given the photo of the new baby especially to use on this card. Doesn't he look a little sweetie :-)
I had to amend  the sketch from Sketch & Stash to fit this A5 portrait format - but I think it still works.
The only new stash is the wide lace from my local 'button boutique'.

It's a shame I couldn't get a better pic - the blue is much softer IRL




Thank you for stopping by and for the lovely, much appreciated comments on my previous posts.
Cheers me dears


x

10 comments:

Gemma said...

beautiful creation! thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge this week at Charisma :) Gemma

Anne said...

Nothing nicer than a new baby and he's a little cutie. The card is gorgeous too ... hugs! xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous baby card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Beryl K said...

Such a gorgeous card and adorable new baby
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

This is just gorgeous Irene and I'm sure the parents will treasure it forever.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Michelle said...

This is beautiful and what a lovely keepsake too

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash

Michelle x

karen said...

Oh this is so beautiful, I love it! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week Love Jan
xx

Jennifer said...

Wow....fab work! Thanks for playing at CES...good luck! xx Jenny xx

Julie said...

FAb card - so lovely for the occasion! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS this time around, Juliexx