Friday 21 October 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge #52

*************************
 Crafty Ann's Challenge #52


Clean and simple is the theme for this challenge.

I used the CB  Swiss dots embossing folder on plain white paper for the background and lightly brushed it around the edges with a gold ink pad . The main image is one of Ann's new metallic butterflies which  I coloured digitally and then added this to a simple computer generated mat which is adhered with foam pads.
 


 The pic's really don't so this justice - the gold of the butterfly really shows up in real life.





I hope you will be able to play along with us for this CAS challenge. Inspiration from my DT buddies can be found at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog  so nip over and see all their super creations



Other challenges I'd like to enter
 Flutterby Wednesday's #176 - open
Charisma Cardz #42 - embossing


Thank you for stopping by :-)
Cheers me dears


x

4 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

A beautiful card Irene, I enlarged the pic and had a close look at your butterfly,it's gorgeous.

Hugs Sandie x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Irene, love the butterfly
Beryl x

Carol said...

This is beautiful Irene, the butterfly looks fabulous. Carol x

Ann Whitfield said...

Utterly stunning Irene, I love the soft colours you've used for the butterfly and you've got the CAS down to perfection.
Ann x