Monday 16 August 2010

Quick Birthday cards

 ***********

I had to make three quick cards last night for my son-in-law's birthday - today!!
I left it to the last minute cos I am in the crafting doldrums, a complete lack of mojo. I guess it will pass and just hope it will be soon.

Colour Create Challenge  #51 is - Ivory, duck egg blue and one other colour -  card three :-)
Cute Card Thursday # 125 is - Tree-mendous! - card one.
Daring Cardmakers is - is also Tree-mendous! - card one.
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #35 is - Anything goes


This first card to be from the g/children is made entirely from the free papers in the current Making Cards mag. Just a topper and computer generated greeting matted on to holographic silver mirri card.



 The second one from me and hubs. Same as the first one with papers from the May edition of MC mag. Brown grosgrain ribbon from stash.



Third one for DD. BP's are from the Sprout collection from Shabby Shoppe. I cut the CB'd swirl in half and placed the Nellie frame and sentiment over the gap :-) I put a strip of plasterboard tape over the LH panel.



Actually they don't look too bad considering they were made in such a rush.

Thank you for stopping by today

x

10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Well Irene for someone who is lacking their mojo I think you have done a wonderful job with these they look super. I think we all go through that lack of creativity stage I know I have and still am to a degree. Some days I just can't get going. It will pass.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Courtney said...

These are all so great Irene! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Liz's creative corner said...

These cards are lovely, thanks for joining us at colour create,hugs Liz xx

debby4000 said...

beautiful sweet cards.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

They are all lovely cards Irene.xxx

Tasha said...

Wow these are really beautiul Irene, i love the designs and fabulous colours
love tasha xx

Lynda said...

All 3 are beautiful - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Vanja said...

Beautiful cards! I love the tree image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Cindy Groh said...

Love that tree. Beautiful cards.

Janiel/ janny said...

great cards and I tell you they don't look like they were quickies..
thanks for joining in with the Colour Create.
hugs, Janiel