Friday 27 August 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #22 - DT card

******************


click the link above to go  

Crafty Ann's challenge time again and this is the first challenge on the  
new blog  and there is a great sketch to follow.
I like sketches :-)

You can use any theme or colour way and you can turn it, flip it, twist it if you want to as long as we can still recongnise the sketch.

   


I've used Ann's digi mask for this one and papers from the polished stone collection, one from the brights and one from the pastels. I put the darker paper through my CB with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.
I coloured the mask digitally and then printed an extra copy on to photo paper and 3d'd it. I used gold pentouch around the edges.
Of course it is a rule that every mask has to have loads-a-bling... (OK, so I made that up)....there is glitter around the edge of the mask and lots of 'diamonds' as well as the base card being holographic mirri.




Close up of the bling



I am entering this in ........
Papertake Weekly Challenge   which is a recipe  1,2 3 - one image, two papers, 3 gems
Rainbow Lady's challenge #116 - Sparkle & Shine
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle & Shine

***************
I hope you will pop over to the new blog and see what gorgeousness the DT have come up with.

Of course I hope you will join in this first challenge on Ann's new blog and then I can come and visit to see your take on this

x

7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love it Irene, it is so full of bling. I have enjoyed my time as a GD and it was lovely working with you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

This is absolutely beautiful Irene - thank you for the close up, it's great to see the detail of what you did. I don't think you did make it up about the loads-a-bling by the way, I'm sure it's there in the venetian by-laws somewhere.......
Ann x

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful Irene,I love all the bling.xxx

Tasha said...

Ohhh i love a beautiful Masquerade mask! This card is fabulous, i actually thought you had put sequins around the edge until i read it was gold pen
love tasha xx

Julie M said...

Fab sparkly card, Irene.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Julie :o)

Rainbow Lady said...

Dazzlingly sparkly Irene and I do love that mask of Anns. Thanks for shining with me this week Love Cynthia x

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a lovely card. Your image and dp choice are simply perfect! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Denise
CCC DT