Sunday 29 August 2010

Jingle Bells

 *

Weeeheee, my second Christmas card.

I've made this for the CD Sunday challenge when I should have been making a card for a little girl's 6th birthday.
I thought this card would be no problem, once I'd decided on the image and BP. Haha, how wrong was I!
I put the front on upside down.....twice......and then saw I had forgotten to fix the ribbon . Fortunately the base card is sorta pearly and I managed to lift the paper enough to get the ribbon underneath


Both the image and BP is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD.
The little tag says Jingle Bells ( it looks more like 'balls', oooer ) and is stamped with a red pigment ink and heat embossed with clear EP. I dabbed around the edge with gold Papermania  inkpad.

Thank you for stopping by today

x

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Irene,senior moments! what would we do without them.Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday this week.xxx

Raven B said...

Oh this is really cute.
Hugs,
Raven

Tess said...

Fabulous card Irene - pleased it all worked out in the end! Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

Christine said...

Beautiful card Irene - nice to know we all have 'senior' moments.
Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
Christine x

starcyl said...

Great card Irene, glad to see it's not just me who gets things wrong but they turn out right in the end.
Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.

Jenny xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Irene this is fabulous I so love the papers and image the ribbon looks great.
Hugs
Lorraine x