Wednesday 16 December 2009

For a friend

Oh, how I wish I owned this stamp....no such luck....but a friend has kindly given me a few stamped images.

After planning this card in my head for days, I am disappointed with what I have done.
I wanted to use this big ribbon from the QD shop, but know think it looks too big for this card and doesn't 'go' with the image.
Once again it is a case of 'never mind' and it is all part of the learning process.
I don't like to waste anything so my friend will be receiving this tonight when I see her.

The Friday Sketchers challenge 81 was the starting point but I guess I have veered off a bit :-(

Our Creative Corner - Holiday theme - Christmas or Hannukha

The Pink Elephant - Christmas and/or winter




Silent Night Tilda coloured with copics
Silver holographic card mat cut around with fancy scissors
The 'love' plaque at the bottom was made with Metal magic from Debbi Moore

I made a little 'bag' from silver h/graphic card as it is rather bulky for an envelope

Thanks for stopping by :-)

x

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

I'm with you on this one Irene, I love these Christmas Tildas. Unlike you though, I think this is a gorgeous card and I'm sure your friend will too.
Love your ribbon and papers as well.

Lorraine A said...

I agree with Chrissie ! This is fabulous ! Tilda is beautiful and I LOVE that ribbon ! WOW !! :-)
Your friend is going to just love this absolutely gorgeous card ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Love it Irene that image is fabulous and I also love your design and the ribbon

Hugs
Lorraine x

Liz said...

lovel Tilda and this is real nice

liz xx

Annie said...

A gorgeous card and a fantastic image. Just love it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx