Sunday 16 June 2013

Wedding

********

Hello lovely friends :)
 
These must be the worst photo's I've ever taken of a card and unfortunately I can't try again as it was collected on Friday for the wedding on Saturday.
This must also be a record  for the time it has taken to do this blog  post.....this computer is ancient and is driving be bonkers !!

The brief for this card was cream, silver, a touch of purple with a birdcage theme so out came this super die cut from the lovely Sarah at Craft all Day.   I used a silver dabber on it which gave it a nice rustic look.

The main BP has a pretty flowery, slightly embossed design on it.  I made the flowers from this too.
The torn panel is embossed with an M-Bossabilities folder.
The bird and cage, topped with a cream seam binding double bow and heart shaped button are layered  on to muslin



It took three goes to make the envelope, lol.  
I didn't want more ribbon as a pull for the message so I 'sparkled up' a heart and added a small gem instead. I used stickles Diamond  and it shows pink here :/



The flower 'arrangements' are a mix of Marianne Creatables dies and flowers from stash




Challenges I'd like to enter.....
Delightful Challenge - wedding and anniversary
Heck of a Challenge - bingo - ribbon. die cut, bird
HIMCR #102 - die cuts
Country View Crafts #9 - die cuts



Thank you for stopping by :)
Cheers me dears


x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful card. Great composition and a fab colour palette. Thanks for joining us this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

Janette said...

Oh wow Irene I just love this card.
Janette

Jackie W said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the whole thing! The design, embellishments, papers!! They are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges!
Jackie :)

Adrienne Crist said...

What a lovely personalized card! Thanks for sharing with us at Hiding In My Craftroom this week! Blessings, Adrienne DT

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is very elegant. I like all the different textures. hanks for playing at HIMCR.

Alex H. said...

What a sweet card... love the little birdie! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Claire said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along this month with A Heck of A Challenge. Hugs, Claire x