Saturday 8 June 2013

A 70th Birthday Card....

*********************

....for a friend.

Hello friends - long time no see, lol, and after my sojourn I am finding it hard to get back in card making mode - happens every time!!

I got back from my hols last Sunday and what lovely weather to come back to.
I got two loads of washing out on the line AND dried by teatime, good one  - it is all still waiting to be ironed, not so good :(

Main BP from Far Far Hill
Spotty paper made by ME!!
Lace from local market
Flower made up from bits and bobs with diecut flower in the centre
Handcut greeting and sentiment




I'd like to enter this into following challenges
Aud Sentiments - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty #130 - birthdays
Papertake - anything goes
TTCRD - anything goes
The ABC Challenge - O is for Open



Thank you for stopping by :)
Cheers me dears


x

7 comments:

brenda said...

I too find it so difficult to get back into the swing of things after a break Irene.

But it us nice to see you back with with a lovely card in such pretty colours.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Janette said...

A really lovely card Irene, I am sure your friend will love it
Janette x

Paper Panda said...

Really pretty, and gorgeous colour. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy (PPCC DT)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Glad you are back and so happy to see your lovely card!
Thank you for joining us at ABC's Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work!

Anne Fenton said...

Beautiful card...I love the colors you chose. Thank yo for joining TTCRD this week.

Unknown said...

wow such a pretty card, love the colour. thanks for linking up with us at aud.

Ann-Marie said...

A really pretty card, I love the flower and purple colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx