Friday 4 February 2011

Raise the Bar - Valentine

************
Challenges
Raise the Bar - Hearts
Simon Says - Love is in the air

Last week I was one of the winners over at Raise the Bar Challenges so I have the honour to be  a guest Bartender for this weeks challenge.
The theme is Valentine and to incorporate a heart....to play safe I've used four hearts, lol.
The heart stamp is Penny Black and  I used embossed it with Seafoam white EP - same with the corner stamp. I printed the sentiments on  my PC and then overstamped with the same heart stamp and cut them out.
The large heart is a template I've had for ages and last used about 3 yrs ago for our 45th wedding anniversry card, eeek!!







Another homemade flower with roses and buds from WO + a couple of pearl stamens and a punched leaf.
There is a link here to Brenda's  tutorial on how to make the rose
The pearl embellishment in the centre of the seam binding is a button


Thank you for stopping by :-)
Cheers me dears


x

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Absolutely stunning Irene, I want to know how you always manage to give your cards this beautiful vintage look.
Oh, and please, please, please post a tutorial on your gorgeous flowers sweetie!
lol Chrissie xx

Beryl said...

This is just sooo gorgeous Irene - and thanks for the link to the seam binding. I've been after getting some but didn't have a link.
Beryl xx