Tuesday 15 February 2011

The CD Sunday Challenge

*************************

OH YES!!!   Swirls and Pearls at CD Sunday   this week and here is my entry.

Paper from Debbi Moore's Glitter & Glitz Magic Moments
A flourish cut from black card and glamour dusted
A flower made from crepe paper with pearl centre and glittered edges from the tutorial by Terri. My effort is not a patch on Terri's but still quite pretty.
This is the second outing for my MS border punch - tis funny that I longed for this for so long and now that I've got it I haven't made many cards to suit it.




Close up of crepe flower - but don't examine it too closely.





Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears

x

9 comments:

Tess said...

Stunning card. Love monochrome and your crepe flower is fab. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

Beryl K said...

Wonderful card Irene, your flower is gorgeous, love the black and white too
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

Stunning Irene, I love the elegant look of this and all the elements have come together beautifully.
This challenge is perfect for you, just your style sweetie.
lol Chrissie xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Irene, classy and elegant, love black & white together. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs Christine xx

starcyl said...

Irene a perfect card for our challenge which is a perfect challenge for you. I love the flower, must have a go at that sometime, thanks for being with us again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Fabulous card Irene - your flower is beautiful. Thanks for the link - I'll watch it in a minute. My dad used to make crepe paper flowers when I was a kid. He didn't glitter them (lol) but I didn't bother enough to learn from him at the time. Wish I had.
Beryl xx

Carol said...

Hi Irene. A very stylish card and thank you for the link. I have watched it already and saved it for future reference. I am with you on the punh. I haven't used mine much although they were a must have.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous and classy card Irene, thanks for joining us a CD Sunday this week hugs Wendy xx

Janet said...

Wow! Irene. A super elegant card and I love your colour combo. Your flower is lovely (I looked up close)and the whole card so sophisticated. Thanks so much for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

Janet xx