Thursday 9 December 2010

Truly Scrumptious.....New Baby #1

 ******************************

The last challenge for 2010 at Truly Scrumptious is challenge #47 - a sketch with the option of 'Frame it' by adding a decorative frame around the image.
Anything Goes Challenge Blog is Congratulations
By the Cute & Girly  December challenge- Children
CCC  - Anything goes




This is a commission to congratulate a couple who have just become Great Grandparents.
My bit of decoration is lace but only at the top of the image so hardly a 'frame'.


I've had this image for so long I can't say where  it is from.....matted on to gold mirri card and fixed with foam tape. I don't know the BP's either, just that the folder they are in says 'vintage baby papers and embellishments, project 299'.
Vintage seam binding ribbon from My Wedding Party, with rose.
One of Nellie's multi frames cut from gold mirri with handmade sentiment ........it took me ages to do this sentiment cos I kept changing my mind about which font to use

Thank you for stopping by and recent comments - I really appreciate each and every one.

x

8 comments:

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

The image is so sweet. Great work! Thanks for playing at BTC&G this month! See you again soon I hope!

Hugzzz
Tammy xx

Chrissie said...

Wow! What a beautiful project!
Thanks so much for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge at the Creative Card Crew this time!
Chrissie

sue said...

a really beautiful card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful, such an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Lisette Morris said...

That is the sweetest baby image! Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Truly Scrumptious!

Hannapanna said...

This is lovely. That image is adorable. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

Denise @ kc242 said...

What an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Anonymous said...

howdy irenesramblings.blogspot.com owner found your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective backlinks service Take care. Jason