Thursday 30 December 2010

Take That.....

*************
Quick make this morning - I'd forgotten I'd been asked for this and it is for tomorrow.

My DIL's sister is a massive Take That fan so her birthday card has to include a pic of these lovely lads. You might wonder why Robbie is peeking over the pic....weeeellllll, DIL said Sis was not too keen on him... sorry Robbie :-)) and that they were doing OK without him........and now she tells me she is warming to him so I have let him have a look in.

DIL and g/son are happy with it although I don't think any challenges will want it... rofl...


BP's - MCS collection  from Dec edition of Making Cards mag
Images - courtesy of google
PC generated greeting

Told you it was a quick card lol

Thanks for stopping by
Cheers me dears

x

1 comment:

Beryl said...

My daughter would love that card too - although Robbie might have to be the main image.
Hope you have a very Happy New Year.
Beryl xx