Friday 10 September 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge #23

~~~~~


Monochrome
and I chose green




I love this Cala Lily image from Crafty Ann's Shop and have given it a light colouring with a green copic.
The BP's are from the Polished Stone collection and the Embossed Hearts collection also from Ann's digi shop.
I used my new Nestie label toy for both the base and the layers and these have been edged with pentouch gold.
A pale green organza bow and voila!

I would also like to enter this in
Fab 'n' Funky # 39 - What'eva'
Crafty Cardmakers # 29 - Clean & Simples
Lexi's Creations #22 - Flower power

Please pop over to the Challenge Blog to see the DT's gorgeous samples
Thank you for stopping by and I  hope you will be able to join in the challenge this time and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

x

7 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Just gorgeous Irene, I love the soft shades of green you've chosen. This card would be perfect for any occasion, but would be brilliant as a 'thinking of you' card. Wnderful work.
Ann x

Paddington fan said...

Very stylish and elegant card, love the layers. Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations and good luck, love Jacky x

Tracey said...

Lovely card Irene, so elegant :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Moshie said...

Beautiful! I love the simple elegance.....just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Lexi's Creations. Hugs, Diana

Lindsey said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

Jenni said...

Love the elegant image, very stylish. Thanks for joining the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this week.
Jenni x

Lin said...

This is so lovely. Elegant and very classy.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin xx