Saturday 3 July 2010

Third Birthday

There are so many family birthdays this month including  my hubby's 70th next weekend -  the most important one according to him :-/.  I really must get a move on to get them all done
Two great nephews have 3rd birthdays 2 weeks apart so I am getting these done first.

This is the first card and is for the following challenges

Creative Inspirations #67- Sketch
Paperplay Challenges #26 - Card for a child or teenager
ASFOS #110 - Animal Crackers
Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge #32 - Something with a dog



I love this Mo Manning digi stamp and use it often for young children's cards. there is a smidgen of glitter on the stars


Digi image - Mo Manning
Digi papers - Gina Miller - Boy Blues
Hand cut stars
Satin ribbon

Thank you for stopping by

x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphics thank you for sharing!

I'm teaching myself to tend a food garden in the back yard. A lot of hobbies to keep smiling all day long!

Have fun and then share some :)

LOVE & Peace
(GLOBALLY)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Irene this is a beauty what a fabulous design and I adore that image coloured so beautifully hope you are ok.
hugs
Lorraine x

NGCARDS said...

Oh this is lovely, that image is adorable. Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Kathryn said...

I love this digi so much!! and your coloring is excellent.
What a great child's card--thanks for joining us this week at Paperplay and hope to see you again soon! :)

Have a great day,
--Kathryn