I eventually managed to make this for my daughter and family.
I don't know what I originally intended but this is the outcome.
They have moved into a larger house, so this image is my little joke.
As I said in my previous post I am using up my stash and I have used peel-off borders and corners, something I have not done in ages.
The flower is another layer of a Gerbera from Dunelm. One of the large petals so I folded it and layered it with two other bought flowers.
Once again the Main BP is from one of the Joanna Sheen packs.
A bit of lace and an inked and glittered swirl left over from another project and that is it.
Thanks for looking :-)