Thursday 28 May 2009

MMSC3 and ABC challenge - Birthday

This is my second card using the current sketch over at Midnight Madness
It is a very useful sketch and I enjoyed using it again.
Priscilla is allowing three entries per week for the current 'shopping spree'.

I had a 'pink moment' today after my blue effort yesterday. I thought it needed a bit of extra colour so have added a lovely greeny blue flower as contrast.
I have parted with 3 of my precious flat back pearls. Precious because I don't have many left. OK - must go shopping for more!

P for pearls is the ABC challenge this week so this fits it just right.



Thank you for popping in. Your comments are really appreciated and are so encouraging, thank you so much

x

8 comments:

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Lovely card for a PINK day, shopping for crafts is the best shopping day around. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, be sure to come back again and again.

Jane at that MMDT

Carolyn said...

Pink cards win me over. Doesn't get any better than this. Hope to see you play with us again.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Priscilla said...

Hi Irene :) another beautiful card..the image is so mystical and romantic...looking forward to your next one :)

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Irene love the colour and the images you use are so beautiful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Gorgeous pink! I hope to see you play with us again. Jeni - MMDT

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jen said...

Very elegant! I'm nearly out of pearls too, must have a look for more.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x