Thursday 20 November 2008

Elegant Lady

I've made this card for my daughter to send to her friend who lives in Spain.



I have made it as flat as possible in an attempt to keep postage costs down.

Image matted on to silver mirri type card and CB'd scalloped nestie also from same card (you might guess I have a lot of this!)
I attempted to make a buckle but the result was not very good but as I don't like wasting things, I have used it anyway.
BG paper from Verena Karolyi Designs

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are greatly appreciated.

x

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

She's just gorgeous Irene. I think Elaine is going to be a very happy lady
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

This is such a beautiful card Irene and she certainly is very elegant!
I think the buckle looks great, clever you!

Kirsten Alicia said...

This is very beautiful, the lady certainly is elegant & I love the colour. Kirsten.