Tuesday 18 November 2008

Cards for 6th birthday's

A5 Side Opening

Grandson and two of his classmates are having a combined party for their 6th birthdays.
Good idea don't you think, as these affairs cost so much these days. All the same friends will be there so it really makes sense.
He has assured me that I am on his list, so I feel really honoured. Mind you I haven't missed one yet!!

I made Jessica's card for Rainbow Lady's challenge yesterday and this one is for Samuel. G/son says that Samuel likes Power Rangers.



This one I made today for G/son from Mum & Dad. Mum suggested Sponge Bob!



I decoupaged Bob's body, CB embossed mat and letters cut from silver mirri type card.


Thanks for looking and for any comment you care to make :-)


x

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

What a great card Irene, I'm sure it will go down a treat
Beryl x

Beryl K said...

Sorry Irene, hadn't realised I was supposed to comment on both cards. I love this one as well
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

These are both great cards Irene. Isn't is wonderful when you can personalise them with the child's favourite things?