Friday 9 November 2012

Tic Tac Toe at Crafty Ann's

*************************



The topic for this fortnight has been chosen by Kym

~~ Tic Tac Toe ~~

use three items in a row horizontally, diagonally or vertically




I have chosen the bottom line and used the pink abstract pattern for the main BP which I lightly over-stamped with TH flourish stamp using Sugar Pink DI in two corners.
I then used pale brown embossed dots paper, roughed up and sponged the edges - did the same with a piece of music paper and also curled two corners.
Both papers can be found in the shop.
I've had the pretty lady stamp for yonks and can't remember where I got her. She  has been languishing for too long and needed to get out into the world again :)
She has been glued to a Spellbinder oval and this is fixed on to the music paper  with foam pads


.

The charm, lace, seam binding ribbon and pearls from my stash.

You can see my lovely DT buddies fantastic samples over at CACB 
It will be lovely if you can join us for this challenge and play Tic Tac Toe with us


I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges
A Gem of a Challenge #58 - polka dots/spots
My Time to Craft #195 - pink and brown
Bearly Mine #60 - anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu #4 - its a vintage thing
Stamp and Create Nov  - Lace
Papertake - anything goes
Bunny Zoe #29 - pink, pearls, lace
TTCRD #43 - anything goes



Thank you for stopping by and if you feel like leaving a comment you'll make my day :)
Cheers me dears


x

8 comments:

Sandra said...

I love how you've interpreted our challenge this week Irene. You are quite correct when you say that the gorgeous lady needed to see the world again. I really like how you've rolled the sheet music, everything works beautifully off one another. Thank you for joining us a Eclectic Ellapu :)S

Rachel said...

A pretty card, I love the vintage feel.

Thank you for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Ann, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love this card!!! Thanks for entering the Eclectic Ellapu blog challenge

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Irene, this a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team) PS Jasper sends a big cuddle!!!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous vintage card. The SB die is perfect for that lovely stamp..great with the music sheet...love it all. hugs, Pat K.xx

Jo said...

Lovely card. Very Vintage. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Irene, so soft and gentle.
Ann x