Sunday 20 September 2009

For my Sister in Law

The second card today

It is my Sister in Law's birthday while I'm away on holiday so I have made this and am leaving it with my other SIL to give to her on the day.

I've used the lovely sketch from this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge.

The C.R.A.F.T 17 challenge is ...Pink and Brown

The Saturday Challenge 50 ... is For the Girls

Pile it On...is Punches (the flowers are made with punched shapes)



I trust this qualifies for all of these lovely challenges.

Thanks for looking in and if you leave a comment, 'Thank you so very much'

x

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Anesha

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and a fabulous take on the girly theme.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Chrissie said...

What a stunner Irene, I'm sure she'll just love this!

peggy said...

Lovely card,

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Peggy xx

Deanna said...

Wow so pretty!

Thanks so much for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT

Katie said...

Great card and a lovely combo of challenges!
Thanks for playing at PIO this week.

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Suzi Mac said...

What a gorgeous card, I'm sure she will adore it. Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Hugs
Suzi xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Oh its so stunning, i love it well done you xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful card!!

Thank you for playing.
Brenda-Pile It On GDT