Thursday 23 July 2009

Some birthday cards

I've made three cards this week. Two were for challenges and I've missed the deadline of both. How dozy is that, lol.

This one was for MMSC10 made for DIL's nephew. The choice was Kelly Brook again (as last year) or the Hollyoak Babes. Anyway he loved this one



This was for a lovely bloggy buddy and of course I couldn't put it here until after she had received it.
Happy birthday Lorraine. Pleased to hear you've had a smashing day and lots of lovely cards :-)

I used the sketch from Spoonful of Sugar



The third card is not a challenge sketch and for my little great nephew who is two today.




Thank you for having a look-see and for any comments you might like to leave.

x

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

Fabulous cards Irene, I love them all, if I had to pick a favourite I would have a problem, luckily I don't have to
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Three great cards Irene and I'm like Beryl - glad I don't have to pick a favourite!
Ann x