Saturday 20 June 2009

Fathers Day again!

150mm square

I have made two cards using this weeks challenge sketch over at The Next Level



Not very exciting I'm afraid, but I needed to make two urgent cards for Fathers Day.
I know I shouldn't have left them to the last minute!!
I stuck the curve on the front of the card in this first one, leaving a gap for the tag......



...... then decorated the inside.



For this second one I cut away the front of the card and fixed the tag on the inside.
I found doing it this way was much easier.






Thank you for stopping by today and for any comments you have time to leave :-)

x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute Father's Day card Irene!
Thanks for joining us this week @ "The Next Level"!
Hugs!

Jane's Blogs said...

All your cards are brilliant as always ... and I love your new avatar ... superb.

Jane xx

The Next Level said...

A great Father's Day card Irene. Thank you for joining us this week at The Next Level. Ann and Dawn xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Irene, it's amazing how two cards using the same template can look so different. The second one certainly looked easier to make than the first. Kym xxx

Beryl K said...

Two really great cards Irene and I love the new Avatar
Beryl x

Sandra Wright. said...

Hi Irene, phew got to your blog at last.I've managed it through my pc in my craft room.Not sure why I can't access your blog via the lap top anymore, although you are not the only one I can't see.
Lovely Fishing Card, perfect for the occasion, I've a couple of grandsons who would love it.

Hugs Sandie xx