Tuesday 24 March 2009

40th Wedding Anniversary

A5 Tent Fold

This is the second commissioned Ruby Wedding Anniversary card for the same customer.
I started it yesterday but changed my plans because I had a better idea in the early hours of the morning!
I didn't manage to finish until tonight because I had an SOS from DD and went to 'mind the store'.



I used various dowmloaded papers and made some more flowers. For the big one I used Jak's 'Build a Blossom' freebies.





I will pop it in to the surgery tomorrow as I am off to the Forest of Dean for my aunts funeral on Thursday.
I haven't seen my cousins in years so it will be good to see them and their families.

Thanks for your visit and for any comments you have time to leave.

x

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

A beautiful card Irene,
Beryl x

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous Irene
Ann x