Thursday 2 October 2008

Closing down for two weeks

Yes, we are off on our jollies to the Algarve very, very early in the morning.
I have nearly finished packing and have had a bit of a 'muck out' but still need to tidy away my craft stash.
A good time was had by all at yesterday evening's girls night at Peterborough.
We had a bottle of fizz both ways in the limo and I came home quite a few £'s poorer, as I expected.
This evening we are off to the pub for a bite to eat, then visit the 'kids' to say tata.
I hope to get an early night cos we'll have to get up about 3am.

Keep up the good work while I am away
I will miss you all
Bye for now


x

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Have a wonderful holiday Irene, see you when you come back
Beryl x

Suzanne said...

Have a eonderful time - see you soon
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous holiday and see you when you get back

Leann x