Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Blue Birthday

*************

For a lady who likes blue :)

She is known as Gerry hence the large gold stamped initial.
The flower was salvaged from a silk Christmas table decoration and I think it is a  Christmas Rose (hellebore) - it was white but think now that has been dyed it could pass for a blue poppy. The leaf came from some other silk flower arrangement.

Ingredients
Freebie paper
Ribbon
String/twine
Pearls
Net
Sue Wilson die




I tried to lighten the twine with white paint, It didn't turn out like I expected but I quite like the result.




I'd like to enter
Cardabilities #122 - sketch
4 Crafty Chicks #244 - anything goes
Crafty Ribbons   #118 - anything goes with ribbon




Thank you for stopping by today
Cheers me dears :)


x

6 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

What a lovely card. Your colors coordinate so well together. Thank you for playing along at Cardabilities.

Lilian said...

I love blue! =)
Very pretty colors...and card!
Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!
Lilian
http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

Tetiana Arkhipova artv157 said...

Beautiful flower, beautiful frame - beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities!

Jacee said...

Lovely card Irene, soft and gentle colours, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

BBart/ Bożena said...

Piękna praca!
Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Cardabilities.
DT Bożena.

vairatka said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardabilities :)